95 LWB Rangie project w parts truck - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Flea Market

Old May 10th, 2014, 11:08 AM
slorocco
Dan Prasada-Rao
1963, 109 Station Wagon

95 LWB Rangie project w parts truck

Anyone interested in a 95 LWB project truck that comes with a 95 SWB parts truck? They are both down in southern Maryland. I'm going to go see them and get a few pics. I can put you in touch with the owner if you are interested. Will post a few pics this afternoon.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 10th, 2014, 11:33 AM
Abrooks
Tony Brooks

How big of a project?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old May 10th, 2014, 01:03 PM
Nomar
Jeff B
RR HNTR,RR LWB Tdi

Registry
How cheap and what's the rust/color etc.?

I know someone looking for a 95 LWB.

Real Rovers have round headlights!
Rent my
!
Just a few miles from 4x4 access!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 10th, 2014, 02:11 PM
slorocco
Dan Prasada-Rao
1963, 109 Station Wagon

Tony, it's a BIG project. Long story short, he got a great running vehicle but discovered lots of rust in the floors. Mostly patched up now but the entire interior is pulled out as well as all the bolt on body panels except for the roof.

He's got a bunch of aluminum to use for the floors. Just one or two small patch panels needed on the drivers footwell.

Jeff,

Price.... well he told me he'd let it all go for $1500. Body panels are all good but could use some freshening on the paint which is that sort of bronze color, whatever it was called.

The SWB that goes with it is definitely a parts truck as he scavenged some of the sill panels etc for the LWB

The LWB has relatively new shock and coil springs, and good MTR rubber on the stock wheels with about a 2" lift He has all the parts that he pulled out plus a set of P38 front seats. It's all taking up room that he needs for another project.

The welding that he's done is all good craftsmanship. I've seen several other projects of his, including a ground up resto on a Ser III that sold to a brit for over 20k to send back to the mother country for his father.

I got a few pics that I will try to post up later today or sometime tomorrow. For now it's time to go drink some beer.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Flea Market

Tags
95, lwb, part, parts