Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Flea Market

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old January 7th, 2010, 10:11 AM
NAS D90, 85 D110 CSW, 66 Dormobile
62 Cab Forward Pickup $11000 Not Mine

boston craigslist > south shore > for sale / wanted > cars & trucks - by dealer
please flag with care:

best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
62 Land Rover series 2 - $11000 (central VT/NH border)

Date: 2010-01-07, 8:12AM EST
Reply to: sale-u6p8s-1541264532@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

We have a restored 62 Land Rover series 2 cab forward pickup truck. near perfect. It has a professional GM 6 cylinder conversion. It DOES NOT have the origanal bed. Right hand steering. We have a series of photo's from the resoration. This truck has been in storage for many years. It runs and drives great is Road ready. I do not know if the mileage is correct but I am trying to track it down. I will answer any question best I can and will provide more photo's. Contact me with a number or I will provide a number to talk if you would like. There is no title but an bill of sale will be provided along with anything else that you may need.
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Flea Market