4 Unlocked Iphones 4 and 4s - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Flea Market

Old April 25th, 2014, 03:58 PM
Ben01
Ben
Defender

4 Unlocked Iphones 4 and 4s

I figured with all of the bad imei numbers etc on ebay and craigslist it would be nice and easier to offer these up to the forum.

I have four iPhones in my office that were never really used. Two of them are GSM unlocked, one is a verizon GSM unlock so it is unlocked for a GSM carrier overseas or can be used on verizon in the US and one of them is locked to Verizon.

One of the Verizon phones had about three months of use and the rest were only used while out of the country and usually for very short amounts of time. All buttons/batteries etc work on all of them.

Two iPhone 4 16gb gsm unlocked phones (both with power chargers and one with box and paperwork): $190 each shipped

iPhone 4s Verizon 16gb phones: With box and charger $225.00 each shipped

All phones were wiped and have latest software and all of them were on a proper contract so no blacklisting or anything else that you would normally worry about. These were extra phones we have and all were purchased new.

If interested pm me.

Ben
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 6th, 2014, 03:20 PM
Ben01
Ben
Defender

Bump, have one more Verizon world unlocked phone.

I sent what I thought was my last one to a forum member stationed overseas and would love to do the same with this phone.

It was used only for travel.

PM me if interested.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Flea Market