2007 Jaguar Super V8 63k miles $20k - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Flea Market

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old January 18th, 2015, 06:27 PM
I have never seen a rover in person
2007 Jaguar Super V8 63k miles $20k

Car is immaculate. Garaged its whole life. Black, black. Synthetic oil changed every 3750 miles or so by me and previous owner (the most anal retentive man in the world -- he spent $1800 to replace a rear picnic tray because the wood had a hairline crack and a fortune to have the mechanical rear sun shade replaced). Has the chrome wheels with blizzaks on them with great tread. After my lotus incident I refuse to drive a car with sport tires and put snow tires on everything and run them 12 months a year. Newer brake pads. Had all the 60k service stuff done. Air filter etc.

Known issues: battery died and the electronic parking brake needs to be reset. Battery is fine I just never drive it. Newer interstate. Missing the little plastic cover for the radar cruise on the front left. $125 from jag. Hairline crack in one side light in the rear bumper (they are such a pain to remove I have not bothered). $60 for a new one from jaguar. Chip on top of the rear bumper. Chrome wheels need a polish. No door dings which is very rare for the aluminium body jag. Will need front rotors at next brake service is my guess. I get a slight vibe on braking (although this may be because I never drive it).

Outside philly. In person deals only. Cash only (no checks, no wires -- happy to meet at a bank).

Selling because I don't drive it and could use another garage spot and will soon have a 2 mile commute rather than a 30 mile commute.

Bad pictures available upon request. ;-)

*not legal advice*
Old January 18th, 2015, 07:44 PM
82 Land Rover 110 Ex MOD

Old January 18th, 2015, 08:11 PM
Uncle Douglas
Doug Crowther
A defender in every driveway-motto
D-90 Source Vendor
I have seen this car and its gorgeous, Ron is selling the party barge to buy the party pad.
Good judgement comes from experience,experience comes from bad judgement.

Dividing Creek Imports
Worldwide Land Rover Shipment and Importation Service
Bespoke Restoration & Modification work

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Flea Market