2001 Sea Doo jet boat $2200 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Flea Market

Join the Defender Source Community Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old July 31st, 2016, 02:52 PM
AdamSanta85's Avatar
AdamSanta85
Status: Offline
Adam
1991 D90 SW
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Sayville, NY
Posts: 1,048
Registry
2001 Sea Doo jet boat $2200

Selling my jet boat. It needs a new starter (included) but for the money it is a lot of fun.



2001 Sea Doo Sportster LE jet boat 14' w/ trailer
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old July 31st, 2016, 03:02 PM
D90Overkill's Avatar
D90Overkill
Status: Offline
David Frank
1995 ST #2615
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Napa, CA. United States
Posts: 4,264
Registry
Nice. I have the same one in green. Is it your seat bases that are cracking? I guess I should check the listing. Only reason I ask is that I have a factory wrapped new seat base in blue if you need it. If you were closer, I'd just buy it and fix it myself :-) glwts

Shoot. Maybe I should. Anyone got a cheap shipper cross country? Anybody going cross country this summer and want to pull it for some gas money, libations, or Maui condo time?
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #3  
Old July 31st, 2016, 03:33 PM
AdamSanta85's Avatar
AdamSanta85
Status: Offline
Adam
1991 D90 SW
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Sayville, NY
Posts: 1,048
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by D90Overkill View Post
Nice. I have the same one in green. Is it your seat bases that are cracking? I guess I should check the listing. Only reason I ask is that I have a factory wrapped new seat base in blue if you need it. If you were closer, I'd just buy it and fix it myself :-) glwts

Shoot. Maybe I should. Anyone got a cheap shipper cross country? Anybody going cross country this summer and want to pull it for some gas money, libations, or Maui condo time?
It's just the vinyl covers have some splitting from age. You can see in photos. Nothing an upholstery shop couldn't fix easily if it bothered you.

It is a good boat, have had a lot of fun on it. I don't have room to store it anymore with the Defender coming on Friday, nor do I have time to hang upside down and get a head rush to get the stripped starter bolts out.

The carbs were replaced with new units 2 seasons ago. Brand new jet pump / impeller etc installed last season. Brand new battery installed last week (troubleshooting starter)

Come and get it.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #4  
Old July 31st, 2016, 03:37 PM
D90Overkill's Avatar
D90Overkill
Status: Offline
David Frank
1995 ST #2615
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Napa, CA. United States
Posts: 4,264
Registry
I'm in Napa, CA ;-(

But I'm not yanking your chain. I'll check shipping costs, but I'm not holding my breath. Unless I can find a reasonable method of getting it across the country, the dollars just don't make cents ;-(
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old July 31st, 2016, 03:40 PM
AdamSanta85's Avatar
AdamSanta85
Status: Offline
Adam
1991 D90 SW
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Sayville, NY
Posts: 1,048
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by D90Overkill View Post
I'm in Napa, CA ;-(

But I'm not yanking your chain. I'll check shipping costs, but I'm not holding my breath. Unless I can find a reasonable method of getting it across the country, the dollars just don't make cents ;-(
I hear the panama canal is nice this time of year

No worries bud
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old July 31st, 2016, 06:50 PM
LuisC's Avatar
LuisC
Status: Offline
Luis Constantin
98 Disvovery 1 LE
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Austin,Texas USA
Posts: 1,855
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by st0k3d View Post
I hear the panama canal is nice this time of year No worries bud
What's the toll for using the Panama Canal? I know the Suez is just under 1/2 million for a freighter.
__________________
Black Rhino Lives Matter
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old July 31st, 2016, 07:49 PM
D90Overkill's Avatar
D90Overkill
Status: Offline
David Frank
1995 ST #2615
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Napa, CA. United States
Posts: 4,264
Registry
I'm guessing runabout's might be just under that ;-) lol
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old July 31st, 2016, 08:11 PM
AdamSanta85's Avatar
AdamSanta85
Status: Offline
Adam
1991 D90 SW
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Sayville, NY
Posts: 1,048
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuisC View Post
What's the toll for using the Panama Canal? I know the Suez is just under 1/2 million for a freighter.
About tree fity
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old July 31st, 2016, 10:45 PM
D90Overkill's Avatar
D90Overkill
Status: Offline
David Frank
1995 ST #2615
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Napa, CA. United States
Posts: 4,264
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by st0k3d View Post
About tree fity
Tree Fity? I love that rapper! ;-)
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Flea Market

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2200 miles bjf The Flea Market 118 May 13th, 2014 08:17 AM
TDI coolant leak scooby doo mystery Overlander Defender Technical Discussions 19 January 14th, 2011 12:42 PM
Defender vs Jet. Jet loses? Trigger Misc. Chit-Chat 1 September 12th, 2008 07:37 PM
Fiberglass Hardtop - $2200 themaxx For Sale - Parts 3 November 5th, 2007 03:46 PM
1974 LandRover Series III - for parts or TO RESTORE - $2200 themaxx For Sale - Vehicles 0 August 24th, 2007 06:31 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:28 PM.


Copyright