Not mine, but awesome: http://r.ebay.com/najulH
"1984 Land Rover Defender 130 - 4 Year restoration project…. (Ebay does not recognize the 1984 correct Vin #SALLDHAC7AA213149)
Clear MI title as we just moved to CA
- Purchased from No Limit Expeditions in 2010 for 50K
- This truck was initially intended to transport high end clients anywhere…
- Completely gutted the truck for restoration including a new International 2.8TGV Turbo Diesel Engine (no ECU)
- Custom oversize racing radiator for any harsh conditions driving
- One of the only Defender 130's in the country - Right Hand Drive, Newly Rebuilt R380 Trans
- New External Saftey Devices Roll Cage
- New Custom Headliner
- New Exmoor Trim "Elite Seating" full black leather heated front and rear seating - 2nd row seating has been customized with added legroom.
(I'm guessing anyone looking at this knows how cramped a normal Defender 110 or 130 2nd row seat is)
- New A/C installed
- Front Runner Outfitters spare fuel tank for extended trips
- Front Runner Outfitters Aux water tank under passenger rear fender
- Trucklight LED Headlamps
- Line-X full interior after replacing passenger footwell and a few spots that could have rusted soon - Easy cleaning and helps with road noise and insulation
- New Suspension and disc breaks - TerraFirma HD break lines
- New Full Exhaust
- USB/Cig power located in front and rear for all passengers
- Spedo reset to 0 with new engine. Chassis has approx 50K on it and the truck has been in storage in AZ before restoration started.
Full detailed paperwork of all work done available per request. Over 110K into this Defender 130. If you wanted to make this truck "Showroom"perfect I honestly would respray the truck… I'll include 4 new white galvanized take off doors if you'd like them. I'm only selling this truck because I have a fully restored 110 done the same way. The truck is for sale local and I reserve the right to end the auction early. A non refundable deposit of 1K due within 24hrs via Paypal or wire and the balance due within 72hrs via wire or cash. I'd be glad to help you coordinate with a transporter of your choice to make that easier.
Would consider a new 2014/2013 or low mileage Range Rover or Range Rover Sport, LR4 (Black or Grey) plus $$ in trade"