I saw this and thought I'd share... looks really cool. FYI County Road 30A (aka 30A) is in North West Florida.
This incredibly rare ex-Spanish military Land Rover Ligero (“Lightweight”) is the perfect beach cruiser.
It received a full body restoration in Spain in the spring of 2012, followed by a new engine and new transmission in Germany in the summer of 2012. This 1981 Landy features a Spanish military body, military suspension, a heavy-duty military front bumper, rear bumperettes, and a roll-bar. The Land Rover was shipped to Orange Beach, Alabama in August 2012, where it has been in covered storage ever since. Only 500 miles have been put on the the new engine/transmission.
Other features include:
– 4-speed manual transmission, with overdrive (so it essentially has 8 speeds/gears)
– It has matching doors (not shown), a full canvas top, and a partial “bikini” top (shown here)
– 4-cylinder gas/petrol engine
– Upgraded front seats
– Safari-style rear seats with 4 custom-installed seat belts and shoulder harnesses
– New towing receiver
– 4-speaker stereo system
– Currently located in garage storage on Scenic Highway 30A
PRICE: $24,000 USD