1961 series truck - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Flea Market

Old March 9th, 2013, 10:13 AM
isleofbones
Mike Deery
1984 D-90

1961 series truck

This truck is not mine, no relation. But, it has drawn no bids. Aside from the stupid Mickey Mouse camoflauge and dopey camo crap on hood, it looks solid at the price. I requested additional pics and it appears totally rust free. Bulkhead looked solik, floors had full welded in repairs, doors appeared to have new frames, and chassis looked good. Any thoughts? I was considering it... obviously have to consider repaint and would add a overdrive, but looking for advice. I think I messed up attachment, but I think one of the links near the bottom of page works. Sorry

Bay Motors >[IMG]http://q.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif[/IMG]

1961 Land Rover Other

1961 Land Rover Series II - SWB - RHD, ex-UK Military

Image not available

Mouse here to zoom in

Please wait
Image not available

Iosta, Georgia, United StatesTime left:4h 4m 44s (Mar 09, 201311:09:04 PST)Bid history:0 bids[Refresh bidhistory]

Starting bid:US $6,350.00Your maximum bid:US $
Place bidPlace bid(Enter US $6,350.00 or more)

Payment:Deposit of US $500.00 within 48 hours of auction close. Full payment required within 7 days of auction close.

Shipping:Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping.Vehicle shipping quote is available.

Import charges:To be provided at checkoutThis amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program terms and conditions- opens in a new window or tab.

Start of LayerEnd of Layer

Coverage:This vehicle is eligible for up to $50,000 in Vehicle Purchase Protection when your transaction is completed online through eBay.To qualify you must be the winning bidder on an auction or click the Buy It Now button directly on the eBay site.Restrictions Apply- opens in a new window or tab. (Not eligible for eBay Buyer Protection)

A reserve price is the minimum price the seller will accept. This price is hidden from bidders. To win, a bidder must have the highest bid and have met or exceeded the reserve price.

Items shipping internationally may be subject to customs processing depending on the item's declared value.Sellers set the item's declared value and must comply with customs declaration laws.Buyers may be subject to additional charges for customs clearance.Visit eBay's page on international trade- opens in a new window or tab.

International Shipping - items may be subject to customs processing depending on the item's declared value.Sellers set the item's declared value and must comply with customs declaration laws.As the buyer, you should be aware of possible: - delays from customs inspection. - import duties and taxes which buyers must pay.- brokerage fees payable at the point of delivery.Your country's customs office can offer more details, or visit eBay's page on

Seller info
Member id squidgetuk ( Feedback Score Of 277)

100% Positive feedback

Other item info

Item number:300869706171Item condition:UsedSells to:N. and S. America

Share: this item |Print this item - opens in a new window or tab|Report item
AdChoice - opens in a new window or tab

Description Vehicle History Report Shipping Payment
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
1961 Land Rover Other
Vehicle Inspections
Order an inspection to learn more about this vehicle from an independent third party

Condition: Used: A vehicle is considered used if it has been registered and issued a title. Used vehicles have had at least one previous owner. The condition of the exterior, interior and engine can vary depending on the vehicle's history. See the seller's listing for full details and description of any imperfections. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab... Read moreabout the condition
VIN: 0000000000 | See the full History ReportYear: 1961Exterior Color: Green/BlackMake: Land RoverTransmission: ManualModel: OtherVehicle Title: ClearTrim: 88"Options: 4-Wheel DriveEngine: 2.25 Litre DieselFuel Type: DieselDrive Type: RWDFor Sale By: Private SellerMileage: 67,541

Image not available

Questions and answers about this item

Q: I have a 1990 original Miata with high performance parts installed. Its runs great! Would you consider a trade for this vehicle?
A: No thanks. We're not interested in any trade.
Mar 04, 2013 Q: Would love to see more images… most importantly, pix of the engine compartment and under carriage. Let me know if you host images someplace else or if you put more up. Thanks!
A: Hi Kevin, Can't put more pics up here but if you send me your email address to teryburton@aol.com I have a selection of photos ready in a folder to send out of the engine, firewall, foot panels, undercarriage, frame and... Continue reading
Mar 03, 2013

Ask a question

ou can add ##n## more item.You can add ##n## more items.You’re the first person to watch this item. Don’t let it get away!people are watching this item. Place a bid and beat them to buy this item!##n## item can still be added to your watch list.##n## items can still be added to your watch list.person is watching this item. Place a bid and improve your chances to buy this item.(##i## item)(##i## items)

Back to search results | Report this item | Printer versionReturn to top

© 1995-2013 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. eBay and the eBay logo are among the registered trademarks of eBay Inc. Kelley Blue Book® and Blue Book® are registered trademarks of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc. Other trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Some automotive images © eVox Productions LLC, all rights reserved. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the eBay User Agreement and Privacy Policy.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 9th, 2013, 02:56 PM
triple9music
Chad Davis
1984 Defender 90

Registry
Couldn't get any of those links to work
Old March 9th, 2013, 06:18 PM
o2batsea
Bill Adams
66 109 sw 94 lwb

Registry
Something about it is not right. It looks like it was made to look ex MOD, but isn't.

1966 109 5 door wagon 300Tdi "spermaceti fueled"
1994 RRC LeWiB "ruining the air behind me"
1968 2A 88

All my troubles are Rover
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 9th, 2013, 09:03 PM
isleofbones
Mike Deery
1984 D-90

Thanks for the advice Bill

Lower Navigation