I'm going to be mounting some additional lights to the front and rear of the 110, so I figured I'd look at switch banks etc.
I have to admit the Raptor dashes are a thing of beauty, but I didn't really want to lose any space from the dash and I doubt I'll ever run a CB or require the additional dials etc.
I figured I'd have a look at what I had munging around in the workshop and fell across a bit of machined aluminium, that we'd had made for a customer's job, but was surplus to requirements. I drilled it out for some IP67 rated switches, sprayed it black (of course
) and offered it up.
I think it'll look quite good, plus it's small enough not to be in the way
I'll post again when it's wired up