So one of the things two piece doors do is lean away from the top. So you tend to get gaps around the upper seal and a nice whistling or steady stream of water in the rain. So, earlier I had put some rubber strips to make it lean in a bit. Well worked alright for a season, but the rubber compresses.
So I went and made some tabs from thin sheet aluminum. I bent over about ¼" to make it kind of a tapered shim. I made four, one for each stud. Then I made a strip from ABS plastic sheet about 3/8" this to run between the studs and some bits for outside the studs. Torqued down the nuts and the doors now fit snugly on the top and the top of the door does not wiggle anymore.
Cheap fix, with I suspect 1,000 variations to be found in the wild.