So I got a road shower last summer and have been enjoying it for the last few months. I have found a few problems with it and made the appropriate modifications and here they are.
1. When the temps drops the water in the clear tube freezes and you can't use the water in the tank.
2. trying to use the water for anything but a shower is tough as you have to undo the nozzle.
so here's what I did:
1. changed the fittings to brass
2. put in a shut off so no water will be in the clear tubing when it is cold out.
3. put in a T piece so I can run water to the front for the shower and to the rear for cooking/cleaning/drinking/etc.