Rehabbing Pedro's house.. - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Build-up's, Projects & Registry Profiles > Smaller Projects

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old August 3rd, 2014, 01:27 PM
the rover shop
shayne young
89,93 & 95 camel trophy 110s 06 130
Rehabbing Pedro's house..

So I haven't been using the roof top tent on my big z anymore and it had developed some soft spots in the wood floor and rails.. Since the truck is being sold I decided to redo the floor half that had some rot in it.. I was having so much fun doing the work I decided to remake both sides while I was at it.. So I took some better quality slightly thicker marine grade ply and remade the flooring, and took some oversized pieces of wood strips and table sawed them down to match the existing ones..used marine grade glue and secured the railings in their correct places and used appropriate screws.. I will re varnish with exterior grade polyurethane, install the necessary hardware and finish up again with a RTT even Pedro would be happy to call home...first pic is of the bases done and sanded about to be sealed and varnished..

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Build-up's, Projects & Registry Profiles > Smaller Projects