Question: Replacing Inward Facing Rear Seats - Best Option? - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Build-up's, Projects & Registry Profiles > Smaller Projects

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old September 2nd, 2016, 07:39 AM
BayouBeastie
Corky Jones
97 D90 LE ST Conversion

Question: Replacing Inward Facing Rear Seats - Best Option?

I want to replace the rear seats in 97 D90. (Mine are in decent condition but after all the other work we are doing their age will be conspicuous.)

Anyone have any experience with upgrading their inward facing seats? I found these REAR JUMP SEAT DARK GREY VINYL EXT050DGV EXT050-DGV - Exmoor Trim USA and they seem decent.

Appreciate any first hand experience with these Exmoor or other options.

Thanks and have a good day.

Corky
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 2nd, 2016, 07:42 AM
chuckc4
chuck b

As the frames of jump seats are very simple, I would consider sanding and painting them, then covering the seats with aftermarket seat covers. There are a number of sources for jump seat covers. You can even get matching covers for your front seats and jump seats.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Build-up's, Projects & Registry Profiles > Smaller Projects

Tags
ac, seats