KAM Locker install - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Build-up's, Projects & Registry Profiles > Smaller Projects

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old October 12th, 2016, 02:14 AM
RamblerRob
Rob Apps
1967 series 2a 109 NADA

Registry
I just recalled the 45 amp figure from conversation with the guy who I'm buying the truck off of or from reading the internet.. could well have been 35 amp. The guy I'm buying off indicated that he had a 35 amp fuse and wasn't having trouble with it blowing.. just that its not meant to keep drawing that high of amps while engaged.

As far as 'why people put them in' I couldn't say. I did look at them when planning my build and wasn't really considering them as they are a bit overkill for what I need and more pricey than i was willing to pay. But given that they come with the truck I'm pretty happy that they are there
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 18th, 2016, 08:19 AM
User Name
User
NAS D90 '95

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamblerRob View Post
I just recalled the 45 amp figure from conversation with the guy who I'm buying the truck off of or from reading the internet.. could well have been 35 amp. The guy I'm buying off indicated that he had a 35 amp fuse and wasn't having trouble with it blowing.. just that its not meant to keep drawing that high of amps while engaged. As far as 'why people put them in' I couldn't say. I did look at them when planning my build and wasn't really considering them as they are a bit overkill for what I need and more pricey than i was willing to pay. But given that they come with the truck I'm pretty happy that they are there
Did you end up buying the truck?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 18th, 2016, 10:53 AM
RamblerRob
Rob Apps
1967 series 2a 109 NADA

Registry
I did! I'm still working on the drivetrain swap so haven't had a chance to try our test the lockers yet
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Build-up's, Projects & Registry Profiles > Smaller Projects