Defender Source Forum banner

JL Subs in 95 D90

Tags
90 95 d90
1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  floyd650 
#1 ·
I asked a lot of questions of this forum before embarking on this project so I thought I would show how it ended up...

I put 2 10" JL subs in custom boxes under the rear jump seats. They sound amazing! JL Amp in cubby box and no head unit as I did a bluetooth controller for my phone (didnt want to cut up the dash or take any cubby box room)

Boxes cost me $600 to have built but are worth it!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Seeing a post about JL subs made me chuckle, especially in a 1995 vehicle. Reminded me of the rattling windows of high school when the 5.0's would roll by with the JL's cranking. I used to work for an audio place back then, but were a Soundstream shop.

They look great BTW, took me a minute to even see them. What BT controller did you end up using?

#5 ·
I asked a lot of questions of this forum before embarking on this project so I thought I would show how it ended up...

I put 2 10" JL subs in custom boxes under the rear jump seats. They sound amazing! JL Amp in cubby box and no head unit as I did a bluetooth controller for my phone (didnt want to cut up the dash or take any cubby box room)

Boxes cost me $600 to have built but are worth it!

Hey, the subs look great! What’s your controller set up look like?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.