Heater Replacement - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Build-up's, Projects & Registry Profiles > Smaller Projects

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old January 11th, 2012, 11:40 AM
John B.
1991 Defender 90, 200TDI
Site Team
Heater Replacement

I've started into a project to replace the heater with a larger one. The first phase of getting it in place and running has been done.

The first phase has a little write-up here: http://rovers.red90.ca/Heater/

I've also started reworking the dash side to free up the air flow. I'm waiting for a couple of other items to arrive before I get the details written up and the testing done on that part.

Heat output is fantastic.

If you have any questions let me know. I've done a lot of searching on available heaters and other parts to get to this point.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Build-up's, Projects & Registry Profiles > Smaller Projects

ac, heater