Heater blower motor - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Build-up's, Projects & Registry Profiles > Smaller Projects

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old December 15th, 2010, 06:08 PM
shane cates
94 d90
Heater blower motor

I learned that they are more durable than you think. My was rusted and seized. The little rubber deal on the service hole was gone. I soaked it in some PB and got it to free up. I spun the motor and soaked it again and drained it over a 2 day period. It spun very free. Put some gasket maker over the hole and put it back in the truck. It works better than ever.

Make sure there is no life left in yours before you drop the cash for a new one. They are very well designed.

I love little baby ducks, old pick-up trucks, slow-moving trains, and rain
I love little country streams, sleep without dreams, sunday school in may,
And hay
And I love you too
Old December 30th, 2010, 12:22 AM
1997 Defender 90 SW
Great to know, I may need t do the same thing.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Build-up's, Projects & Registry Profiles > Smaller Projects

heater, motor