finished some stuff - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Build-up's, Projects & Registry Profiles > Smaller Projects

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old February 16th, 2007, 08:21 PM
shane cates
94 d90
finished some stuff

finished the winch bumper. I took the factory bumper and welded angle iron behind it between the frame rails. Then made a custom plate for the top of the bumper joining the brush gard mounts and the frame rails. I cut off the bootom bar of the brush guard and made a new one to wrap around the winch approx. 2" higher. I will email someone pics if they can post it for me.

I was unhappy with the vinyl I covered the new rear factory replacement speaker boxes I made with, so I decided to fiberglass them and paint them arles blue. I will let you know when I get them finished. It might be a couple of weeks, because I'm going skiing. And no, I will be nowhere near summit county (disneyland). I will be skiing wolfcreek and a little at purgatory where we get twice the snow and a dozen empty chairs between people. (sorry I'm biased, Its my hometown)

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Build-up's, Projects & Registry Profiles > Smaller Projects