Anyone use Dr Colorchip? - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Build-up's, Projects & Registry Profiles > Smaller Projects

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old July 17th, 2013, 05:27 PM
1994 D90 #1057
Anyone use Dr Colorchip?

I found this paint repair system on another car forum and wondered if anyone here has tried it. I have a few small chips in my paint from rocks and debris. I think I am going to order some of this in Arles Blue to see if it is a good match and if it works relatively well. Unless someone here tells me it is crap....

Old July 17th, 2013, 06:47 PM
1993 NAS 110
I've used it before, with success on other cars...It's mostly just touch up paint with a clear coat bottle too. It matched well.

For our Defender, since it needed a bit more paint touch up, I went to a local auto paint store and got a quart blended up and now use that for touch-ups., it was definitely more money, but is super quality paint...I also bought an air-brush, and can touch up larger areas with that - now that has turned out to be a great investment for our LR!!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Build-up's, Projects & Registry Profiles > Smaller Projects