All Wheel Trim CSW Soft Top Conversion - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Build-up's, Projects & Registry Profiles > Smaller Projects

Old May 7th, 2015, 10:11 AM
mgreenspan
Matthew Greenspan
Land Rovers

Registry
All Wheel Trim CSW Soft Top Conversion

I just placed an order today for the full conversion kit from All Wheel Trim with a mohair soft top. I opted for no side windows and the tannex snaps. It should ship in about two weeks. They are currently waiting on the long over door pieces for the kit. So far customer service is very good. They are responsive with email as well as over the phone. Cost for the top and kit is 1497.60 GBP and shipping to my address in the US is 212.87 GBP. Once it arrives I'll post some pics of it and then detail the install. FYI: For ordering I gave them my CC info; however, they do not charge until it ships out the door.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 7th, 2015, 10:36 AM
JimC
Jim Cheney
NAS 110 #145
Site Team

Registry
Very interested. Maybe if this all works out, then you can send them pictures so they can update their website to have something other than 10+ year old 72dpi pix of a purple 110.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old May 7th, 2015, 10:51 AM
mgreenspan
Matthew Greenspan
Land Rovers

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimC View Post
Very interested. Maybe if this all works out, then you can send them pictures so they can update their website to have something other than 10+ year old 72dpi pix of a purple 110.
Haha. That was also part of my plan.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 8th, 2015, 07:46 AM
tijnes
Martijn

Did you ever get the soft top from Allwheeltrim? I ordered mine in April and nothing yet. They are still waiting for the "over the door panels" is what they tell me.
Old June 8th, 2015, 11:06 AM
Uncle Douglas
Doug Crowther
A defender in every driveway-motto
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Never been able to do business with All wheel trim. Placed orders, gave them card info, waited, they have eventually just stopped responding ea time. I have tried several times since 2008. Best of luck.

Dividing Creek Imports
Worldwide Vehicle Shipment and Importation Service
Restoration & Modification work

Old June 8th, 2015, 03:51 PM
johan
johan
2009 Range Rover

I have two of their sets and one extra canvas here in MI. Anybody interested ? One new, one almost new, all for 5 door 110

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Build-up's, Projects & Registry Profiles > Smaller Projects

Tags
conversion, soft top, top, wheel