97 D90 with Mud Console and Double Din Stereo - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Build-up's, Projects & Registry Profiles > Smaller Projects

Old December 31st, 2009, 12:14 AM
bob_o_bean
Bob Bakh
97/Defender 90

97 D90 with Mud Console and Double Din Stereo

I just did this, and had to share. I got the Mud console from Mud UK and installed it with a double din Alping IXA-W407. Fit perfectly. Even added another 12v outlet and moved my switches that were on the left of my steering wheel over to it. Much more comfortable layout, and still have room to add other buttons.

I also installed the MUD rails from MUD UK to add more leg room, and give me a higher ride while I'm driving.

i couldn't be happier.

Two pictures, the final product after all the installation, and some cutting of the old dash console.

Salvaged the clock to keep it in the ride. I'll be adding in the old cigarette lighter later. Couldn't get it out of the old console to install, and still need to add a homelink garage door opener I got online to it, so I'll have that installed to and can get rid of my remotes.

I'll update with pics as I go along.

Follow-up Post:

How do I delete this, I hit the back button and it reposted, sorry!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Build-up's, Projects & Registry Profiles > Smaller Projects

Tags
90, 97, 97 d90, console, d90, mud, stereo