Defender Source Forum banner

1994 Beluga D90 - #1930

Tags
1994 90 d90
6K views 29 replies 11 participants last post by  patthelionheart 
#1 ·
Hello all,

Some may be semi-familiar with me but Im relatively new to the forum as I just purchased my first defender about a week ago. It came from Colorado Springs, CO. It was a 1 owner car with 40 thousand miles from new. It came with a few mods (Winch, bumper, 33's) but I plan to do some slight improvements(upgraded shafts, 4.11's, and 35's w/ beadlocks) to it throughout the next few months. So I figured I'd make a thread and show it off as is, and add to it when the work starts.

10'' travel bilsteins and 3'' springs have already been ordered from rovertym, along with the purchase of 5 beadlocks from ECR. 5 35'' km2's will soon be on the way.

Anyway, here are a couple pictures of the collection.

Cheers,

Pat

See less See more
#2 ·
Some pictures from wheeling this weekend. Had a blast, almost put it on its side once, and put a hell of a beating on the cage on trees.

35'' km2's have been ordered and are on transit!

Cheers,

Pat

Attachments

#6 ·
Is that Jeff G's former vehicle? It has to be. Sad to hear it left the state but happy to see it went to a good home.
Enjoy!

Art Vigil
Denver, CO

#15 ·
Picts necessary with new tyres on it ;-)
Can you measure them in real on wheel, out diameter and wide (and weight), and tell us about your feeling both on and off road?

Thx

#19 ·
Finally finished today. Took about 5 hours by myself and with hand tools. This Virginia heat made it seem much worse than it was. Cant wait to get the new black top on ( Thanks Steve, I'll call you tomos ) and take it out on the trails. Anyway, on to the photos.

Cheers,

Pat

Attachments

#22 ·
-

Nice set up!

Finally finished today. Took about 5 hours by myself and with hand tools. This Virginia heat made it seem much worse than it was. Cant wait to get the new black top on ( Thanks Steve, I'll call you tomos ) and take it out on the trails. Anyway, on to the photos.

Cheers,

Pat

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.