Rear (Middle) Seating Options - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Build-up's, Projects & Registry Profiles > Truck Build-up's & Restores

Old August 14th, 2016, 10:30 PM
RBBailey
RBBailey
1965 IIa

Registry
Rear (Middle) Seating Options

I really hate the standard bench seats. No back support. They seem to be always at the wrong angle for how you might want to sit. And just folding them up and down once seems to age them by 10 years.

So, I would like to put two bucket seats back there.

But I can't pay for the rear seats sold as rear seats. What are my options? Pics?

1965 IIa SWB
1988 Saudi 110 (soon to be 300tdi)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 14th, 2016, 11:58 PM
Wolf Fabrication
Sterling Archer
'93 NAS110 #436
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by RBBailey View Post
I really hate the standard bench seats. No back support. They seem to be always at the wrong angle for how you might want to sit. And just folding them up and down once seems to age them by 10 years. So, I would like to put two bucket seats back there. But I can't pay for the rear seats sold as rear seats. What are my options? Pics?
Do a search on here. A few have added Disco rear seats, and others, like me, have installed a pair of fronts seats in the middle row.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Semper Fi!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Build-up's, Projects & Registry Profiles > Truck Build-up's & Restores