Project on horizon... - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Build-up's, Projects & Registry Profiles > Truck Build-up's & Restores

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old May 19th, 2013, 01:00 PM
Project on horizon...

I am new to the forum. I am currently in Indianapolis, however will be moving next year to Fort Wayne, IN. Luckily I have come across PTSchram (LR guru) on the Fort Wayne Land Rover site and am looking forward to meeting him.

I am excited about diving head first into older Land Rovers. We frequent Costa Rica and that is where I first discovered the Defender. WOW, what a beauty. I am open minded at this point about what kind of Land Rover I want to get, but honestly I think I am sold on a Defender. Since I have 3 kids I figure that a 110 is probably the way to go for space purposes. I ultimately want to use it as an everyday driver too. I would love to teach my boy how to work on a truck and this community appears exceptional. I am curious is there any kind of resource showing the different specs on the defenders by year so I can compare and contrast the different models? Any advice would be great! I am not quite sure how I want to buy one yet either. Having one imported sounds attractive, but complicated, any advice there would be great too. In my perfect scenario I would like something I can drive daily, but something the boy and I can completely refurbish.

Thanks for any advice!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Build-up's, Projects & Registry Profiles > Truck Build-up's & Restores