Defender Source Forum banner

Need a build shop

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  rdavisinva 
#1 ·
Hey Everyone. I'm looking to have an overland vehicle built to join our family. I would like to take advantage of some of the modern technology that is available. I am thinking of the 110 as a base or maybe even the 109. I need something that can handle today's freeways that will last for years.
I would prefer a shop or person in northern California. There are a few people who's names I keep hearing but can't seem to make contact with Scilly, Timme cooper etc.
Any suggestions on who to contact

#7 ·
Hey Everyone. I'm looking to have an overland vehicle built to join our family. I would like to take advantage of some of the modern technology that is available. I am thinking of the 110 as a base or maybe even the 109. I need something that can handle today's freeways that will last for years...
Anyone capibile of doing this work will be backed up for 4 to 36 months with work.
Something to consider for those of the digital age who expect instant gratification.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.