my on going project - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Build-up's, Projects & Registry Profiles > Truck Build-up's & Restores

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old January 10th, 2012, 09:11 AM
Matthew Greenspan
Land Rovers
Pretty much done with the work on this bad johnny. Power steering will be retro fitted within the next two weeks and that will be the last upgrade aside from a possible roll bar at some point. Hand painted parts match well enough for my liking. I've put roughly 27000 miles on this thing over 3 years (sat for about 1 year of that for deployments) and it's been a superb daily driver that has had very few faults and has sailed through the MoT each year. Thanks to Julian for selling me the bonnet that was a matching color. Just need to touch up the hinges. As you can see, the farther away you are, the better it looks, but underneath it's very solid and mechanically sound.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	45878   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	73.0 KB
ID:	45879  

Do not read the next sentence.

You little rebel, I like you.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Build-up's, Projects & Registry Profiles > Truck Build-up's & Restores