Defender Source Forum banner

My Defender 90 Build

2K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  defender1844 
#1 ·
Hey Guys

Im new to the forum and relatively new to defenders. I recently purchased a 1992 Defender 90 project car from a friend. He just bought two 110's (for a new build project) and didn't have enough garage space.

Mine is pretty loaded and very well done. Not much left to do except upgrade some interior bits to make the interior feel more new/modern...

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Thank You :)

Already looking for a new dashboard and a few other interior bits.

My wife fell in love with it. Thankfully, she can't drive stick or else i would have lost the car to her. She's already bugging me about changing the transmission to automatic, lol

#6 · (Edited)
You want the drapes to match the carpets, right? I get it. Puma hood so why not. It's a puma dash, and although it will fit, an older gearbox (LT77/s, R380) will jam odd gears and the dash electrics will require a good tech to adapt, iirc. Either way, I believe there are threads about the conversion here.

That being said, your truck looks great as is. However, it's yours and I understand wanting the modern look. I never thought I'd like the body colored bumper, but it actually compliments a white truck nicely. Very nicely. Welcome!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.