gun case fabrication - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Build-up's, Projects & Registry Profiles > Truck Build-up's & Restores

Old April 21st, 2013, 09:15 AM
coffee
John Oates
1993 NAS Defender 110 #367/500

Registry
gun case fabrication

Im thinking of having a gun case fabricated that will fit under the 2nd row in the 110. I'd like a side access door under the left hand 2nd row seat. It would be just big enough to hold one rifle or shot gun with a tuffy-style lock. Has anyone else done this?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 21st, 2013, 11:18 AM
Spanner110
I
1993 Defender Pick up

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffee View Post
Im thinking of having a gun case fabricated that will fit under the 2nd row in the 110. I'd like a side access door under the left hand 2nd row seat. It would be just big enough to hold one rifle or shot gun with a tuffy-style lock. Has anyone else done this?
similar, I had a weapons locker mounted in the enclosed back of the 110 CSW along with a separate ordnance safe. Totally out of sight and didn't take up too much of the load bed (which is more than can be said for the Hi-Lift jack that was bolted to the front of it)
How will you access your guns? I am imagining them just stuffed into the void! Have you thought about a purpose built slide out tray that they are clipped to? there would even be room for boxes of shells etc with that configuration. With a bit of careful measuring and clever design input there is no reason why you couldn't fit four or five guns in the space available.
Old June 1st, 2013, 03:25 AM
alkhalifa
Nasser Al-khalifa
2001 Defender 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanner110 View Post
similar, I had a weapons locker mounted in the enclosed back of the 110 CSW along with a separate ordnance safe. Totally out of sight and didn't take up too much of the load bed (which is more than can be said for the Hi-Lift jack that was bolted to the front of it)
How will you access your guns? I am imagining them just stuffed into the void! Have you thought about a purpose built slide out tray that they are clipped to? there would even be room for boxes of shells etc with that configuration. With a bit of careful measuring and clever design input there is no reason why you couldn't fit four or five guns in the space available.
Spanner110 do you have pic?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Build-up's, Projects & Registry Profiles > Truck Build-up's & Restores