Berkshire Land Rover - Page 3 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Build-up's, Projects & Registry Profiles > Truck Build-up's & Restores

Old October 10th, 2014, 04:41 PM
NPT90
JT
D90 óriginalé

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by flinthills View Post
In the beginning, I was sent photos of two different 110's that Kieron said belonged to me, I would like to know what happened to the trucks, and the parts they sent me pictures of? Now, with all that is going on with the importation of these vehicles, I could never get a truck here from what I understand?
Forget the truck, focus on getting that money back. I am not sure about the new owner be absolved of responsibility. If he purchased any assets then your lien should be settled. Might not be at 100% but I do not believe that any assets could change hands without a complete liquidation per UK law. I hope you haven't been swindled by a lawyer as well...

There are plenty avenues to get defenders stateside ROW with pretty SPECed out build lists.

And Yes BLR might now be owned by nene but since they bought the name they now own the bad PR that comes with it.

I imagine if we are talking about it then forums on the other side of the pond must be ablaze with the same comments/questions.

------ Follow up post added October 10th, 2014 02:47 PM ------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himalaya View Post
Look at it this way. He is putting a parasite company in the grave.
Its unfortunate that there are many who have lost money to the former owners. I have lost hundreds of thousands to a parasite as well.
Respectfully, its not 'unfortunate' its downright illegal, and a lot of these poor guys couldn't afford to take a $40K hit in stride. Understand you know the owner of Nene but I wouldn't go so far as to assume he is out of the woods yet. Not sure how anyone could purchase anything from BLR given their pending lawsuits and subsequent debts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Build-up's, Projects & Registry Profiles > Truck Build-up's & Restores

Tags
land rover