Berkshire Land Rover - Page 10 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Build-up's, Projects & Registry Profiles > Truck Build-up's & Restores

Closed Thread

Old December 12th, 2013, 07:53 PM
thewap
Marc
'95 D90 SW#106

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
stick.. long thin piece of wood ( informal..a stiff..awkward or STUPID person... being is south , NOT knowing what STICK is , like NOT knowing what is a GRITs.. bc
We Yankees up Heahh..know all about the Northern *stick*, as Mistuh President Theodore Roosevelt was born in New Yawk City, who coined the term *speak softly and carry a big stick*-
(Emphasis on the *speak softly*) Suh!

Edit..my grits..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 12th, 2013, 08:12 PM
Bill Larson
Bill Larson
97 D90 SW

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSBriggs View Post
Attachment 85977 Attachment 85978

I see the resemblance!

Edit: oh wait, you me the new Bill

-Jeff
Oh you are the funny man....ok then time to change the avatar....
Old December 12th, 2013, 08:14 PM
Daddymow
Raub A.
1987 D110 Tithonus

Registry
Funny you feel the need for a "big stick" there bc [sic]. Because the enthusiasts I have met in the Rover community both through this forum (on-line) and at Rover events have been absolutely genuine, fun and wonderful people, people I have been truely honored and blessed to share a camp fire with.

It must really take alot of energy to maintain such an abrasive and narcissistic personality.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 12th, 2013, 08:23 PM
werewolf
bill cox
1985 110 defender

you need good sense of humor big stick to ,keep the wolf away.and good set of jumper cables. comes from OLD song by blues Legend Delbert McClinton.. btw For the most part I sell. new . mini mokes to billionaires.. daddymow maybe you can buy sense of humor off ebay.co.uk from Charles Mogford of Berkshire LD bc
Old December 12th, 2013, 08:27 PM
Jymmiejamz
Jimmy
1995 D90 SW #365

Registry
Quote:
the big stick thing ,sense of humor ,keep the wolf away.. comes from OLD song by blues great Delbert McClinton.. btw For the most part I sell. new . mini mokes to billionaires.. get over it.. bc
Defenders must be for poor people by your standards.
Old December 12th, 2013, 08:35 PM
thewap
Marc
'95 D90 SW#106

Registry
I have seen that most defender, series, and wheeling' range owners transcend class for the love of the rover.
Obviously your not a Rover person Mr. bc .. which leads me to question, why are you spending time here with the *little people*?
Old December 12th, 2013, 08:40 PM
mongosd2
Frank Rafka
01 D2 96 D1 83 110

Quote:
the big stick thing ,sense of humor ,keep the wolf away.. comes from OLD song by blues great Delbert McClinton.. btw For the most part I sell. new . mini mokes to billionaires.. get over it.. bc

Seriously…We all should bow down the great and mighty BC, he's graced us poor minions with his presence and should shutter as he walks…blah, blah, blah

troll...
Old December 12th, 2013, 09:32 PM
javelinadave
-
-

Quote:
Wiki says there are a total of 442 billionaires in the US. That is a pretty limited market but then again you must be one hell of a salesman.

Does Thurston Howell III have one? Does he let Lovie drive it?

Old December 12th, 2013, 09:56 PM
werewolf
bill cox
1985 110 defender

God only knows why the billionaires have got to have a MOKE for their 150 Yacht in Monaco , house at oceanreef.com in keys or condo in Gustaf St Barts.. but all the RAVE the last five years.. and real STUPID money now for them.. car rental companies getting 800 euros a DAY for rentals in St Tropez now.. I sold moke today and took order for two more mokes today. go figure?? btw.. I could sell ice to Eskimos..
Old December 12th, 2013, 10:09 PM
Roverenvy
Michael
1994 Defender 90

Registry
Maybe you could sell ice to Eskimos…but something tells me you might have a little trouble selling Defenders to anyone on this site. Luckily Mike doesn't have an exclusive agreement with you. I'd suggest you spend some more time reading posts on this forum. Almost all of us check the bravado at the door and embrace a sense of brotherhood. Just some friendly words of advice. (And if by some chance you do find some harassing…its probably between long standing friends.)
Old December 12th, 2013, 10:28 PM
nathanwind
Jason Lavender
88-90-127-LR3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI...m=251402674079
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	$(KGrHqZ,!r!FJTbViunhBScvo+Isqw~~60_12.JPG
Views:	63
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	86004  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Land Rover Defender Black _ eBay.pdf (562.9 KB, 142 views)
'94 90 NAS #324
'06 LR3 HSE

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(10% discount for DSource members, use coupon code "D90")

Old December 12th, 2013, 10:29 PM
nathanwind
Jason Lavender
88-90-127-LR3
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
PS - his ebay ads are as succinct and legible as his forum posts....
'94 90 NAS #324
'06 LR3 HSE

(10% discount for DSource members, use coupon code "D90")

Old December 12th, 2013, 10:57 PM
don
Don Bunnell
'86 110 3dr ST

Registry
Quote:
God only knows why the billionaires have got to have a MOKE for their 150 Yacht in Monaco , house at oceanreef.com in keys or condo in Gustaf St Barts.. but all the RAVE the last five years.. and real STUPID money now for them.. car rental companies getting 800 euros a DAY for rentals in St Tropez now.. I sold moke today and took order for two more mokes today. go figure?? btw.. I could sell ice to Eskimos..
I have only noticed 1 or 2 Mokes at ORC but maybe I will see some more of them next time I am down since you said sales are so hot. I could see a Moke working well down there and good for someone that wants something other than a golf cart or small electric car - plus the Moke might be cheaper too. I keep a fixed gear bike there as parking becomes a pain in the ass on the busy times and the ORC rental carts are ultra slow.
Old December 12th, 2013, 11:14 PM
Z.G
Zack
300Tdi 95 D1

Registry
Quote:
you need good sense of humor big stick to ,keep the wolf away.and good set of jumper cables. comes from OLD song by blues Legend Delbert McClinton.. btw For the most part I sell. new . mini mokes to billionaires.. daddymow maybe you can buy sense of humor off ebay.co.uk from Charles Mogford of Berkshire LD bc
only poor people have defenders, nobody I've met at events or seen on here could afford an $8k mini buggie
Old December 12th, 2013, 11:18 PM
werewolf
bill cox
1985 110 defender

Cheaper than golf cart?/ you wish.. nice moke will fetch $25-30 large now.. btw. because of scammers in UK. you almost have to have Lic dealer in USA to sell any Brit car now from Europe. and can get the final customer the proper US title..and someone can trust to send them to US on consignment. and get PAID.. this is where I come in.. like it or NOT.. bc
Old December 12th, 2013, 11:24 PM
mongosd2
Frank Rafka
01 D2 96 D1 83 110

Why are you even posting? I'd say most could careless about your "billion dollar dreams" and the chances of you ever bringing a truck in for most that frequent this site are next to ZERO…

It was humorous, now its just pathetic (just like the EBAY ad for 110 that Jason linked, which is probably yours)
Old December 12th, 2013, 11:30 PM
Z.G
Zack
300Tdi 95 D1

Registry
Quote:
Cheaper than golf cart?/ you wish.. nice moke will fetch $25-30 large now.. btw. because of scammers in UK. you almost have to have Lic dealer in USA to sell any Brit car now from Europe. and can get the final customer the proper US title..and someone can trust to send them to US on consignment. and get PAID.. this is where I come in.. like it or NOT.. bc
And a nice Defender will get over a hundred large, so your point?

------ Follow up post added December 12th, 2013 11:31 PM ------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongosd2 View Post
Why are you even posting? I'd say most could careless about your "billion dollar dreams" and the chances of you ever bringing a truck in for most that frequent this site are next to ZERO…

It was humorous, now its just pathetic (just like the EBAY ad for 110 that Jason linked, which is probably yours)
it is his Frank, his name/company is right in between all the incoherent babbling that's passed off as the vehicle "description"
Old December 12th, 2013, 11:32 PM
werewolf
bill cox
1985 110 defender

mongosd2.. well guess you could buy from guys like berkshire LR or Land rovers direct uk.. but see if EVER get your LR.. better chance of pigs flying in formation and whistling DIXIE out their arse..
Old December 12th, 2013, 11:45 PM
mongosd2
Frank Rafka
01 D2 96 D1 83 110

More idle dribble that doesn't make any sense…you need to proof read your messages before you post. I have a 110 that I daily drive, another that is being is restored and another that we did a engine swap on that was brought in from Bolivia.

I wouldn't trust you to bring a magazine over, let alone anything of value...
Old December 13th, 2013, 04:10 AM
mikeslandrover
Mike Hammond
110 200Tdi and a 2005 Scorpa SY250

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongosd2 View Post
More idle dribble that doesn't make any sense…you need to proof read your messages before you post. I have a 110 that I daily drive, another that is being is restored and another that we did a engine swap on that was brought in from Bolivia.

I wouldn't trust you to bring a magazine over, let alone anything of value...

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Build-up's, Projects & Registry Profiles > Truck Build-up's & Restores