1995 RRC restore - thoughts - Page 3 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Build-up's, Projects & Registry Profiles > Truck Build-up's & Restores

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old January 4th, 2016, 11:24 PM
Brent McDonald
1988 LHD 110 SW
Given my current job a clean and well sorted vehicle is kinda a must. That said, I think I could address cosmetic items and address the mechanical as they come around. The truck is weeping oil but nothing more. currently runs really well. Needs some brake work, paint work, and general clean up but probably not a whole lot more than that for now. Interior is pretty clean, just need to replace some trim pieces and have the seat bottoms and arm rests restored.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Build-up's, Projects & Registry Profiles > Truck Build-up's & Restores

1995, 95, ht