Defender Source Forum banner

1993 nas 110

Tags
110 nas nas 110
4K views 27 replies 11 participants last post by  woldd90 
#1 ·
Dawson at Classic 4x4s in Fairfield, CT helped me locate a 1993 NAS 110 and is overseeing its transformation into my family's dream Rover. Thought I'd share some pics as things progress.

See less See more
#23 ·
Not painting door jambs and floor. Mistake, you think? The truck was actually some kind of silver (including the cage) when I bought it, so clearly painted prior to this time. I basically said make it Arles not silver and make the cage black. Bulkhead is new, so that whole thing got painted. Eventually I'm going to have to do some sort of refurb on the inside, but I'm having too much fun driving it to do that now.

#25 ·
Having fun...

The truck is nearly complete cosmetically on the outside. Still chasing some electronics issues that have arisen since the bulkhead replacement, but the truck is running and looking great.

Attachments

#27 ·
Thanks. Aside from preferring the current wheels, the tires on the steel wheels that were on the truck when I bought it (like the spare in the shot of the back) were higher profile and I couldn't get it in my garage with the rack on top. I agree though, that a nice set of white ANR1534s would look good too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.