Vendor Specials - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Community Announcements & Support > Community News & Announcements

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old March 17th, 2004, 09:58 AM
Chris von C
No Defender at this time
Vendor Specials

Hey gang,

I have been getting some feedback from a couple vendors regarding the Vendor Specials. If you are ordering something from a vendor that have extended a D-90 Source special, please be sure to specifically mention that you saw the special on the D-90 Source!

In most cases, this is the only way you will get the special. A vendor will not instantly assume that if you are ordering "Product X", that you came from here or saw the special but if you mention that you saw the special, in some cases (and depending on what you are buying), this can translate into huge savings for you.

Every Vendor Special will list what the vendor has exclusively extended to D-90 Source visitors as well as what you need to do in order to get in on the special. In most cases it simply just requires you to say that you saw it here in the specials when you are ordering, again, please check the listing for its requirements. A lot of people are missing out on savings.

On one last note, if you find that a Vendor will not honor a posted special, or find the same special offered by them on another site (including their own), please email (or PM) me with the links or details and I will review it.

Chris von C

Please email one of the current MODs if you need assistance.

Originally Posted by Lriwater: As you know, most wives don't like Series trucks due to the ride and lack of creature comforts. Girlfriends seem to like those, but some sort of magic happens during the wedding ceremony.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Community Announcements & Support > Community News & Announcements