New Owners Bios section - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Community Announcements & Support > Community News & Announcements

Old July 10th, 2004, 01:17 PM
chrisvonc
Chris von C
No Defender at this time

New Owners Bios section

The new Owners bio section is now done and all the old bios should have been imported. Trucks that I knew or was pretty sure, have sold to new/unknown owners, have not been brought. If for some reason your bio was not migrated, please shoot me a PM or email and I will get to it. You can now access the new section from the D-90 Owners Bios link in the sites main navigation banner.

If you would like a bio added for your truck, or to have your current bio updated, please send any pictures you would like used along with your name, location, and details about your truck (or bio changes) to chrisvonc@d-90.com and it will be added to the site. Because of security and mostly administration issues, it is not possible for members to modify their existing Bios or create new ones so please continue to email in your additions as you like.

Thanks!

Follow-up Post:

Sorry, I forgot to add that there is a HUGE backlog of bio updates I can now start processing. If you sent in an update since the begining of the year and it has not been posted yet, I will be working my way to it now.

Please email one of the current MODs if you need assistance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lriwater: As you know, most wives don't like Series trucks due to the ride and lack of creature comforts. Girlfriends seem to like those, but some sort of magic happens during the wedding ceremony.
[/size]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 12th, 2004, 09:01 AM
chrisvonc
Chris von C
No Defender at this time

One more note... for those who directly link to your bio as yoru website in your forum profile, you will need to modify the links.

To get the direct link, you can do 2 things.
- Find your name in the Owners bio listing, right mouse click on it and select "Open in new window". Once your page opens, you can copy & paste the address found in the address bar.
or
- Open your bio in the Owners section, right mouse click on the "#1" in the upper right corner of your bio, and select "Copy Shortcut". You can now paste the link into whatever you want.

There should not be anymore changes to these Bios paths. The new front end interface will eliminate the sites current HTML framing but the PHP paths will remain the same.
Attached Images

Please email one of the current MODs if you need assistance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lriwater: As you know, most wives don't like Series trucks due to the ride and lack of creature comforts. Girlfriends seem to like those, but some sort of magic happens during the wedding ceremony.
[/size]

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Community Announcements & Support > Community News & Announcements

Tags
new owner