Forum House Keeping - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Community Announcements & Support > Community News & Announcements

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old September 3rd, 2012, 09:13 AM
Andy R
Andy R
Site Team
Lightbulb Forum House Keeping

I just wanted to let you all know I did some minor house keeping. Here's what I did:
  • Merged Suggestion forum with Help forum and updated title to reflect and moved under announcements.
  • Made the old vendor special forum disappear. The last post was 2005
  • Moved cooking under non-technical, no need for it to have it's own category
  • Moved Project Build Ups from the very bottom to right under the technical discussions. These are pretty valuable discussions so I thought they should be more prominent.
  • You can now see a forum called Defender & Series Truck Registry where entries from the Registry are shown. Note you can now comment on the registry entries as well.
I also cleaned up some other descriptions and moved some Series threads from the Defender Technical section that were left there prior to CvC's setting up the Series Technical forum.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Community Announcements & Support > Community News & Announcements