Wish List Feature - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Community Announcements & Support > Support & Suggestions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old December 5th, 2012, 09:09 AM
86' D110
Wish List Feature

Not sure if anyone has requested this but I thought with the holidays approaching that it would be nice if there was a "Wish List" feature attached to everyone's profile that spouses and motivated sellers could browse to help facilitate our Holiday Wishes for our Defenders. I have a few parts listed on my profile in the "Other" section but thought it would be great if there was a Wish List specific section that was a top level Forum topic that could be searched and sorted to quickly and more efficiently match buyers and sellers. It could be displayed or sorted by profile name or part type (engine, chassis, interior, exterior, etc...) I myself don't have time to search the whole site as often as I'd like so this could make things more efficient for some. Amazon and eBay both have Wish List sections. Thoughts?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Community Announcements & Support > Support & Suggestions