Transporting or Travelling section - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Community Announcements & Support > Support & Suggestions

Old October 2nd, 2011, 11:49 PM
ini88
Daniel Marcello
Alloy+Grit Creative Director

Transporting or Travelling section

I know we are a close knit group on here. I would love to see a section that we could post up saying we were driving through this STATE to this STATE and if you need anything transported. I always need heavy parts shipped and I think we could all benefit from someone driving our parts door to door or meeting at a rest stop. Even if you give the driver an extra tank of gas it will help everyone out in the end.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 3rd, 2011, 06:00 AM
The Dro
Dro
1988 Ninety

Registry
Not a bad idea...

We post requests like this on the Misc. Chit-Chat with the RURR label.

RURR = Rover Underground RailRoad

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old October 3rd, 2011, 10:17 PM
slorocco
Dan Prasada-Rao
1963, 109 Station Wagon

Ok.

I'm headed from Maryland to North West Wyoming on Friday. Headed back the following weekend. Will be travelling in a 3/4 ton pickup and have room to haul if you need something hauled.

Will probably be heading up from MD to the PA turnpike at Breezewood, then out towards Chicago, up to I90 and across. I could also take I80 across from Chicago and up into Wyoming from the southern edge.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 4th, 2011, 06:44 AM
The Dro
Dro
1988 Ninety

Registry
That's a hike.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Community Announcements & Support > Support & Suggestions