Spacer in between bearings - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Community Announcements & Support > Support & Suggestions

Old July 16th, 2014, 06:46 AM
Divesnowboy
shaun
2007/110/TD4

Registry
Spacer in between bearings

Hello all, bought my 52mm CV socket to tight and torque the wheel hub nut. Though there is a spacer that came with the new bearings that I installed, is this correct, does the assembly require a spacer in between the bearings?
There are also two spacers on the hub shaft end with the circlip, now only one goes back on, hence the question on the bearing spacer.
Thanks in advance.
DSB
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 16th, 2014, 10:04 AM
Divesnowboy
shaun
2007/110/TD4

Registry
scratch the last, I was talking out of my arse. Of course you need a spacer!

Now I've popped out the abs plug mount, I think I'm in trouble, some weird bearing inside that's off to one side. :-(

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Community Announcements & Support > Support & Suggestions

Tags
ac