Roof Rack Install Instructions Needed - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Community Announcements & Support > Support & Suggestions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old April 1st, 2013, 09:16 PM
CDN d90
94.5 d90 NAS CDN #10
Roof Rack Install Instructions Needed

Posted a couple of questions and the response has been awesome from you guys so I have just one more.

I would like to know if there are any instructions floating out there for the Safety Devices NAS Spec roof rack. I have a new Safety Devices Rack and do not want to drill any more of the holes based on eyeballing it.
I know there are instructions out there but not been able to track them down and actually find the exact place to drill the holes.... BTW one hole drilled is off already by a few millimeters.

Hope you can help out thanks...

If you have one do not complain about gas prices.
Old April 1st, 2013, 09:24 PM
Neill Thornton
1984 D90 300 Tdi / 1965 Series IIA
Site Team
Have you tried getting a hold of them directly? They may be able to get them to you.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Community Announcements & Support > Support & Suggestions

ac, rack, roof, roof rack