posting pics? - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Community Announcements & Support > Support & Suggestions

Old May 19th, 2006, 11:59 AM
steved90
steven melnyk

posting pics?

mike can you help me or tell me how to post pics? i tried attaching like 8 pics and it wouldn't go??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 19th, 2006, 12:56 PM
Mike Hippert
D-90Slut/Stalker,SNLPres
94 D-90 Grinding Rover

Quote:
Originally Posted by steved90
mike can you help me or tell me how to post pics? i tried attaching like 8 pics and it wouldn't go??
I'm moving the thread to the help for the site forum, but you click manage attachments, then upload a bunch of pics, are they all less then 600x600 in resolution?
Old May 19th, 2006, 01:15 PM
chrisvonc
Chris von C
No Defender at this time

640x640. What error message are you getting at the top of the upload screen. It usally will tell you what the problem is like if they are too large by dimension or my physical size.

Follow-up Post:

NM.. looks like you got them figured out.

Please email one of the current MODs if you need assistance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lriwater: As you know, most wives don't like Series trucks due to the ride and lack of creature comforts. Girlfriends seem to like those, but some sort of magic happens during the wedding ceremony.
[/size]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 19th, 2006, 01:51 PM
steved90
steven melnyk

they were too big. thanks! i scaled them down.

thanks guys.
Old February 4th, 2007, 10:35 AM
John_Karlsson
John Karlsson
1966 Series IIA 88 SW

I've been trying to post a picture, but I can't get it to appear in a message. I reduced the picture to </=600 pixels, uploaded through Manage Attachments, and it showed that the picture was uploaded. When I couldn't get the picture into a message, I tried reducing the size further, with the same result. Am I missing a step?
Old February 4th, 2007, 11:59 AM
chrisvonc
Chris von C
No Defender at this time

Hi John,
It doesnt sound like you are missing a step. Usually if the picture is too large in pixel dimensions it will give you an message at the top of the upload manager. If its too large in KB size, you will get a message as well.

I'd say lets have you try posting any picture in the practice area and see if you get the same results. The only other thing is that if the file in this case is an odd type of file.

In the meantime, if you would email me the picture you are having problems with, I will take a look at it and see if I get the same results. (chrisvonc@d-90.com)

Please email one of the current MODs if you need assistance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lriwater: As you know, most wives don't like Series trucks due to the ride and lack of creature comforts. Girlfriends seem to like those, but some sort of magic happens during the wedding ceremony.
[/size]

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Community Announcements & Support > Support & Suggestions