New guy wants to learn - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Community Announcements & Support > Support & Suggestions

Old March 20th, 2014, 11:55 AM
zwak
Patrick
None

New guy wants to learn

Hello all… I'm new to the site and looking forward to interacting with some really enthusiastic and knowledgeable people. I once had a D90 that I had to let go after a divorce and now have an LR3 sitting in the US in a garage while I'm stationed in Europe. I'm thinking I might bring a D90 (>25yrs old) back with me when my time is up over here. I'm a full on novice when it comes to bringing a LR into the States, so any insight as to the pitfalls, what to look for or watch out for, etc, is greatly appreciated. Also, any links to other sites would help greatly. The language thing here in Germany is brutal. Just trying to learn...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 20th, 2014, 03:16 PM
CavemanDiesel
Eric Smirh
1985 D90

Quote:
Originally Posted by zwak View Post
Hello all… I'm new to the site and looking forward to interacting with some really enthusiastic and knowledgeable people. I once had a D90 that I had to let go after a divorce and now have an LR3 sitting in the US in a garage while I'm stationed in Europe. I'm thinking I might bring a D90 (>25yrs old) back with me when my time is up over here. I'm a full on novice when it comes to bringing a LR into the States, so any insight as to the pitfalls, what to look for or watch out for, etc, is greatly appreciated. Also, any links to other sites would help greatly. The language thing here in Germany is brutal. Just trying to learn...
Welcome and thanks for your service, for import information contact Uncle Douglas, I here he is the best, where do you call home?
Old March 20th, 2014, 03:59 PM
Rocky
Chris
72 + D1 drivetrain

Check this sticky on purchase and import.

I don't know about the brakes, only their unreliability.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 20th, 2014, 05:22 PM
zwak
Patrick
None

After further review...forget all after "hello". I see that there are quite a lot of threads that can help me out and there are plenty of guys that are fed up with the same old question from the new guy. haha. I get it. Thanks to the two guys that offered up help anyway.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Community Announcements & Support > Support & Suggestions