Lookin to drive a Defender - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Community Announcements & Support > Support & Suggestions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old January 9th, 2014, 10:03 PM
Lookin to drive a Defender

As I'm in the market for a 5-door 110, I would like to get to know the truck more before I spring for one.

Wondering if there is anyone in the CT, MA, RI area that would be willing to let me see an possibly drive their Defender (and hopefully school me on a few things).

I know this is a big request but I'm not sure any other way to go about getting a feel for what they drive like and look like in various conditions. The internet is a hard place to tell that.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Community Announcements & Support > Support & Suggestions