If you find a problem or something helpful... - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Community Announcements & Support > Support & Suggestions

Old January 25th, 2004, 03:44 PM
chrisvonc
Chris von C
No Defender at this time

If you find a problem or something helpful...

Hey gang,

I was updating a couple of the Vendors logos in the Specials section today and noticed that one or 2 of them had broken links to pictures. If you guys come across something like that, I might not be aware of it so please take a moment to use the "Report this post to a moderator" link found at the bottom of each posting, fill in what the problem is, and I will correct it as soon as I can.

Also, if you are not aware, there is a rating system incorporated in the forum that you can rate a thread. If you find something that was helpful in the Defender & General 4x4 Technical Discussions section, please take a moment to use this feature located at the end of each thread page. This will help me find threads faster that should be added to the new FAQ section once I get it migrated into this forum.

Thanks!

Please email one of the current MODs if you need assistance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lriwater: As you know, most wives don't like Series trucks due to the ride and lack of creature comforts. Girlfriends seem to like those, but some sort of magic happens during the wedding ceremony.
[/size]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 25th, 2004, 05:30 PM
rover4x4
Phillip
1995 SW #487/500

Registry
Old January 26th, 2004, 11:50 AM
dante18
Dante
None

Hey CVC thanks for all the work that you do to keep this baby up an running. I know I speak for everyone here when I say that this BB is one of the best resources around for our breed. Thanks once again.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 26th, 2004, 12:24 PM
chrisvonc
Chris von C
No Defender at this time

You are very welcome. Thank you! I am glad so many are able to get help here!

Please email one of the current MODs if you need assistance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lriwater: As you know, most wives don't like Series trucks due to the ride and lack of creature comforts. Girlfriends seem to like those, but some sort of magic happens during the wedding ceremony.
[/size]

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Community Announcements & Support > Support & Suggestions