Edit? - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Community Announcements & Support > Support & Suggestions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old November 8th, 2006, 11:16 AM
Dennis Lynch
94 D90 #699

Why can I only edit my posts sometimes?
I can edit this post, but not an other one

Old November 8th, 2006, 01:51 PM
Chris von C
No Defender at this time
I think I have it set up that only the Classified section has tighter editing resrictions than the rest of the sections in that after X amount of time from the original posting, the inital post in the thread cant be edited. There were some reported disputes of sales on items not being how they were described in the original posting and it was found that items description or details were altered after the sale, or removed completely.

If you have an update or change for an item you are selling like new pictures, info change, or sold, you can just make a follow up post in the exisiting thread with the new info.
Chris von C

Please email one of the current MODs if you need assistance.

Originally Posted by Lriwater: As you know, most wives don't like Series trucks due to the ride and lack of creature comforts. Girlfriends seem to like those, but some sort of magic happens during the wedding ceremony.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Community Announcements & Support > Support & Suggestions