D-90 Store - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Community Announcements & Support > Support & Suggestions

Old April 13th, 2006, 11:13 AM
TDI Guy
Randy
2015 LR4
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
D-90 Store

Chris, will any new shirts ever be in the works or a calender? Also, why are soem of the designs not avail in the womens shirts at cafe press?

Randy
Advertisement

Old April 13th, 2006, 01:08 PM
chrisvonc
Chris von C
No Defender at this time

Funny timing that you should ask.. a new special shirt should be available later tonight, maybe earlier if I have all the graphics ready.

As for whats available in the CafePress store, they change their format a little while ago and I notice some stuff got dropped from the line up. Womens stuff is available for any graphic you want but this weekend I will be redoing the entire CafePress store sections. It looks to have a much better selection process now. But to answer your question, the sections are not consistant because the old way of setting up a section you manually picked the items for each section. The creation process is a lot more streamlined and not as easy to miss adding an item to a lineup.

More art, yes, that is coming but at the moment, the next round of graphics will be simply the individual trucks used on the original calendar.

I dont know when I will do a huge wall/poster calendar for this year since we are already so far into the year but I would like to put out a 13 month calendar before June.

Follow-up Post:

Slight update on my previous comments,

Good news, for those needing some kind of calendar, there will be a mini-calendar with this special run in the store.
Bad news, the new section wont be pulbic until later tonight, possibly tomorrow. I dont have a hi-res version of one of new D-90 Source graphics with me at the moment and need it for some of the one sided print items.

The shirts are looking real good though. Michele D (White Dog Comics) art is really leaping forward with his work of Rover toons in color.

Please email one of the current MODs if you need assistance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lriwater: As you know, most wives don't like Series trucks due to the ride and lack of creature comforts. Girlfriends seem to like those, but some sort of magic happens during the wedding ceremony.
[/size]
Old April 13th, 2006, 04:30 PM
TDI Guy
Randy
2015 LR4
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Cool, I cant wait to order some spring garb..
Advertisement

Old April 13th, 2006, 04:40 PM
chrisvonc
Chris von C
No Defender at this time

I'll make a thong for ya.

Follow-up Post:

Blech... I think I just coughed up a hair ball thinking of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lriwater: As you know, most wives don't like Series trucks due to the ride and lack of creature comforts. Girlfriends seem to like those, but some sort of magic happens during the wedding ceremony.
[/size]
Old April 13th, 2006, 09:12 PM
TDI Guy
Randy
2015 LR4
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
lol thats HOT
Old April 13th, 2006, 09:43 PM
Shane@EVS
Roverhybrids

I want black t-shirts!
Old April 13th, 2006, 11:21 PM
chrisvonc
Chris von C
No Defender at this time

They just started offering black shirts. They require a slightly differant approach for preparing the graphics. I just finished the new product line and will post the details and then start looking at adding black shirts to the line ups.

Oh damn.. I need to still make a thong for Randy. Give me a few more minutes for that one budddy.

Follow-up Post:

The Rover Run commemorative products are now available in the D-90 Source CafePress store. You can get to the new section by clicking on the "D-90 Store" link and then the link for the CafePress store. But if thats too much clicking for you, the direct link to the new section is:
http://www.cafepress.com/thed90source/1357800

For you Randy and anyone else that wants one:
http://www.cafepress.com/thed90source.54364569

Quote:
[/size]
Old April 14th, 2006, 07:04 AM
TDI Guy
Randy
2015 LR4
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
LMAO. I love the caption on the thong. I will buy one by the way but not for me. Also Chris, I wanted the womens baby doll in the grill logo can that be added?

I might have to change my avatar once I get the thong in...lol
Old April 14th, 2006, 09:42 AM
chrisvonc
Chris von C
No Defender at this time

I'll see if I can add that today for you, if not I'll be redoing all the other sections this weekend and maybe adding some new ones.

Follow-up Post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDI Guy
LMAO. I love the caption on the thong. I will buy one by the way but not for me.
Sure Randy, sure... We accept you for who you are man. Its OK to come out when ever you are ready.

Quote:
I might have to change my avatar once I get the thong in...lol
Please dont make it you in the thong.

Follow-up Post:

OK Randy, I added that shirt along with a few other womens shirts to the Grill line up.

Quote:
[/size]
Old April 14th, 2006, 11:54 PM
chrisvonc
Chris von C
No Defender at this time

Quote:
Originally Posted by roverhybrids
I want black t-shirts!
You mean like this? I just had 2 made up so I can see how they are. I should have them early next week. If they look OK then I will make them available to the public.
Attached Images

Quote:
[/size]
Old April 15th, 2006, 01:04 AM
Shane@EVS
Roverhybrids

That will work.
I was actually thinking that it would be cool if the black and white was reversed from the original.
So the shirt and background of the oval would be black. "the D-90" and the oval outline would be white. The grill and "source" would remain the same colors.

As long as the shirt is black or dark blue I will buy some.
Old April 15th, 2006, 09:20 AM
chrisvonc
Chris von C
No Defender at this time

Hmm... interesting idea. If I get some time this weekend le me see if I can work that up in Photoshop. Might be interesting.

Quote:
[/size]
Old April 15th, 2006, 05:06 PM
TDI Guy
Randy
2015 LR4
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Chris, your the best. I will order tomorrow. And no, the Thong is not for me...lol You need to move back east. we miss you wheelin'
Old April 15th, 2006, 05:15 PM
chrisvonc
Chris von C
No Defender at this time

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDI Guy
Chris, your the best. I will order tomorrow. And no, the Thong is not for me...lol You need to move back east. we miss you wheelin'
I miss all my pals back East too. I am trying to work a trip back in July possibly so if it happens I'll let everyone know and see if we can do a Paragon get together or something.

Quote:
[/size]
Old April 15th, 2006, 07:43 PM
TDI Guy
Randy
2015 LR4
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
That would be good. Im in. With the thong on...lmao
Old April 20th, 2006, 11:11 AM
Cube II
Michele
1997 D90

Registry
Cool available?

Where are we with the black D90 shirts?
+109" IIA ex-military

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sketches and doodles:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[O]===[O]
Old April 20th, 2006, 11:17 AM
chrisvonc
Chris von C
No Defender at this time

I got the 2 sample shirts the other day. They look nice but a little black of the shirt bleeds through the white inside the logo making it look a slight grey. Think I might see about redoing the graphic a little and see if it cant whiten up a little more but its not bad. Not ready for making them available quite yet.

Quote:
[/size]
Old April 20th, 2006, 01:06 PM
TDI Guy
Randy
2015 LR4
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Cool. What about blue or other dark colors? White gets so dirty when wrenchin' on the rig...
By the way, the fitted shirts are great..
Old April 20th, 2006, 01:14 PM
chrisvonc
Chris von C
No Defender at this time

they currently dont offer any other dark colors. I was looking at other places where I could order just about any color shirt you want but there are minimum orders for those, its not an "on-demand" printing service like CafePress. While the CP prices are higher than I think they should be per item, these other places were not that much cheaper so not much insentive to use them unless I want some quality jackets or more selection of various shirts. But there are not that many sales made in the current store so its not even worth the time redoing the graphics and switching to something else.

Quote:
[/size]
Old April 20th, 2006, 02:03 PM
TDI Guy
Randy
2015 LR4
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Ok. just checking....

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Community Announcements & Support > Support & Suggestions

Tags
90, d-90