Another new member ... - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Community Announcements & Support > Support & Suggestions

Old July 17th, 2014, 03:04 AM
Bennyuk
Richard
1984 110

Another new member ...

Hello would just like to introduce my self I'm Richard from the uk I normally call myself benny due to the type of hat I wear . I've owned plenty of landys in my time from series to disco . I spend a awful lot of time "green laneing" and I'm planning to start a rebuild of my 1984 early 110 ... I currently work for a large car manufacturer that makes 4x4 and luxury cars there name is kinda like. Rand lover .. Anyway I was hopeing to share some Brit knolegde and pics of my green laneing trips if that's ok.... Cheers benny
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 17th, 2014, 03:14 AM
ssbartley1
Steve Bartley
1997 SW #160

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennyuk View Post
Hello would just like to introduce my self I'm Richard from the uk I normally call myself benny due to the type of hat I wear . I've owned plenty of landys in my time from series to disco . I spend a awful lot of time "green laneing" and I'm planning to start a rebuild of my 1984 early 110 ... I currently work for a large car manufacturer that makes 4x4 and luxury cars there name is kinda like. Rand lover .. Anyway I was hopeing to share some Brit knolegde and pics of my green laneing trips if that's ok.... Cheers benny
Welcome aboard-
"Walk tall, kick ass, learn to speak Arabic, love music and never forget you come from a long line of truth seekers, lovers and warriors."
- Hunter S. Thompson
Old July 17th, 2014, 03:43 AM
Gren_T
Gren Thomas
1985 90 300tdi auto

Hi Benny welcome.. this is a great site with many very knowleagable members.
regards
Gren

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Community Announcements & Support > Support & Suggestions