Anchor linking a thread - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Community Announcements & Support > Support & Suggestions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old September 25th, 2012, 06:42 PM
1995 D90 ST Alpine White
Anchor linking a thread

Is there any chance we can go back to the way this use to work?

Right now if you click on a thread link you are anchor linked to the latest post within that thread. Well, that may be nice if you have been following the thread non-stop, but when you click on it for the first time and you have to scroll up or paginate back it gets annoying.

Does anyone else feel the same way or is this just me? If just me, I will suck it up.

Old September 25th, 2012, 07:11 PM
Bill Larson
Bill Larson
97 D90 SW
well when spend too much time on the computer and can switch between tasks its great....otherwise it can be annoying. i just start a over and scroll. dread the catchup when I am gone for MOAB, I know I'll miss something good.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Community Announcements & Support > Support & Suggestions