Vendor's Loft Guidelines - Please Read First!
Welcome to the Vendors Loft section of the D-90 Source Community. If this is your first visit to this section, please take a moment to read through these guidelines for this section.
This section is specifically for Vendors to post new products, services, announcements, group buys, quick specials, or anything else that D-90 Source visitors might be interested in, as they wish and to encourage more interaction of Vendors with the community. There is no fee or requirement for Vendors to participate here and DefenderSource makes no warranty regarding products or services of vendors posting here. Customers are reminded to due their own diligence. The vendor moniker is designed to let members know that the individual they are interacting with may have a commercial interest in the exchange.
1) Only "Vendor" accounts have permission to create new threads in this section, however, once a thread has been created here, any registered user may participate in the thread. Other than being able to create new threads in this section, there is no difference between Vendor and Registered accounts and can interact in the rest of the Community normally.
2) If you are a vendor and already have an existing account that you would like changed to a "Vendor" account to use this section, please use the contact link at the bottom of the page to make this request or use the PM button and include your current account user name and your company. If you do not have an account yet, please create one using the "Register" process and then email or PM your request to have the account changed to a Vendor account.
3) Everyone, please remember to respect the constructive input of both Community members and Vendors. Debates, cross discussions, and disagreements are bound to happen and should be carried out respectfully.
4) "Trolling", "Flaming", and/or attacks on Vendors will not be tolerated, but Vendors at the same time are expected to reply to the "tough" questions if presented.
5) Vendors are encouraged to fully participate in the rest of the Community sections if they choice too, but hi-jacking or spamming of threads is not allowed. Please do not post or distribute any forms of solicitation outside of "The Vendors Loft" except if directly responding to a request you can assist with. Vendors are free to advertise what ever Land Rover related material they wish to promote inside the Vendor Loft.
6) Vendor, please modify your account signatures (in UserCP) to reflect your company's info so member can contact you easily.
7) The building of mailing lists, mass mailing, or spamming from, or through, this Community prohibited and any reports of suspected violation will be looked into fully.
Chris von C
Please email one of the current MODs if you need assistance.
Originally Posted by Lriwater: As you know, most wives don't like Series trucks due to the ride and lack of creature comforts. Girlfriends seem to like those, but some sort of magic happens during the wedding ceremony.