Defender Source Forum banner

Stainless Hardware Kits

Tags
kit
6K views 47 replies 18 participants last post by  popeohana 
#1 ·
Since I never got one of my own stainless kits for my truck, it's time to run another group buy. This is the same kit I did last year, same pricing, etc.

What would be included would be the necessary bolts, washers, nuts, etc for:
Lower dash
Wing vents
Instrument Panel
Heater controls
Center dash
Visors
Demister
A pillar trim
Dash end cap
Dash tray trim
door panels
Check Straps for doors
Kick panels
Floors
Sills
Rear Fender Brackets
Seat Bolts
Rear Door Trim
Front Door Hinges (if anyone can spec the middle row door hardware for 110s, it can be included)
Rear Tabs
License plates
Grill panel
Soft Top Rear Door
Hood hinges
NAS soft top rear door lock
NAS Rear tire carrier hinge, pivot point, rubber stop

Pricing on this, in labeled bags, shipped in CONUS, would be $225. The vast majority of these parts crosswalk to a ROW truck or a NAS SW. And as before, I'll need to get 10 people to commit to make it worth while. If not, it's not worth the blistered fingers.

I'll keep this open for a week or two to see how many people want to jump in. Once we hit 10 commitments, we're a go and I'll start accepting payments and we can start turning them around to you.

thanks,
Tony

See less See more
#4 ·
Everything should cross over to your 110 save middle row door hinges as I haven't been able to source the right ones from McMaster Carr. I may have to put some more time into sorting out SW rear door hardware. If I can get the right stuff identified I'll include it at the same price.

#6 ·
I am in for two kits for ROW 110...

#16 ·
Great! As for timing: I'll keep this up for a few more days (say through end of day Friday) for anyone else to sign up. Since we're at 10 now, I'm just putting this up as a product on our site (www,kexbylimited.com). I'll put up the specific URL when it's ready. At that point, you can purchase the kits and I'll order the supplies in over the weekend. With any luck everything will be in stock and we can get them turned around in about a week. Sound good?

Thanks, everyone!

#18 ·
Tony,
If I get this right, this kit has everything to re-bolt and re-bush the tire carrier, right? And this is equivalent to the (previous) interior + exterior kits, right? [Long story short.... I have neither left....! :( ]

If the answer is yes to both, count me in.

Thanks,
Loic.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.