Snugpak Military Sleeping Bag System Group Buy - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Vendors Loft

Old February 20th, 2015, 01:07 AM
CMSgt Bo
Bo
1985 One Ten

Paid.

My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 26th, 2015, 06:25 PM
Tiktaalik
Carl Jonsson
1995 NAS Defender 90
D-90 Source Vendor

Arrived!

The Sleeping Bags have arrived. I hope you're as excited as I am. They will ship out tomorrow to the shipping addresses specified in your Paypal account unless you've requested otherwise. For you Oregonites you also have the option of picking them up at Kell's Brew Pub in Portland this Sunday if you want them sooner.

I also want to remind everyone that once the group buy closes, this discount ship has sailed. Sometimes for good! I hate to turn people away but the reality is that these are high quality, low margin products so I don't necessarily buy a lot of extras that I can sell at discount. If you like I can put together a group buy mailing list for those of you who are interested and want to stay notified for other group buys in the future. Just PM me your email address and I'll put together a list that will only be used for this purpose.

Thanks everyone who participated this time. I can't wait to get out there and use these! The SF-1 bag is the smallest bag I've ever seen (in a packed state).
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
Old February 27th, 2015, 01:44 PM
Tiktaalik
Carl Jonsson
1995 NAS Defender 90
D-90 Source Vendor

All bags have shipping. Tracking coming shortly.
-
-
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 2nd, 2015, 07:09 PM
jayz
Jason Zolezzi
85 200tdi 110

Got the bags, thanks Carl. These things are f-ing awesome!
Old March 2nd, 2015, 07:46 PM
Tiktaalik
Carl Jonsson
1995 NAS Defender 90
D-90 Source Vendor

That's a pretty good review.

Thanks Jason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayz View Post
Got the bags, thanks Carl. These things are f-ing awesome!
-
-

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Classifieds > The Vendors Loft